Sun, 18 Feb|
Pink Stumps Day 2024
Join the Muswellbrook Cats as we host our annual Pink Stumps Day, raising money for the McGrath Foundation.
Time & Location
18 Feb 2024, 7:30 am
Muswellbrook, Ironbark Rd, Muswellbrook NSW 2333, Australia
About the event
The McGrath Foundation currently funds 204 McGrath Breast Care Nurses, across Australia, who have provided care and support to over 127,000 families since 2005.
There is so much more we need to do to ensure that every family going through breast cancer has access to a McGrath Breast Care Nurse.
When you hit the pitch in pink on our Pink Stumps Day, you’ll be helping the McGrath Foundation reach our goal of 250 McGrath Breast Care Nurses this year, a major milestone in our mission of ensuring no one misses out on this type of care.
- Individual rego costs $50, which includes Breakfast and Lunch
- 7 players per team
- Bar and canteen facilities will be available all day
- We encourage all teams to dress up for the occasion. Whether it's in pink, hawaiian, or a theme of your choosing, please come dressed for a day of fun!
- Captain meeting and breakfast available from 7:30am
- First ball at 8am
- Prizes for most runs and most wickets
- Ticket type
Ticket for 1 - includes breakfast & lunch. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a team, please contact Jordy before purchasing your ticket so he can ensure you a place in a team. 0458105817Price$50.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Tickets for 7 - $350Price$350.00Sold Out
This event is sold out